For All inquiries, please contact the Town Clerk.
Planning Board meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 6:00PM in the Town Offices located at
175 State Highway 80.
Town Office Phone/Fax
175 State Highway 80
Pittsfield, NY 13411
PO Box 915, Pittsfield NY 13411
The Planning Board
The planning board is an administrative body of local government consisting of appointed members. Some of the responsibilities of the planning board are to:
- Review and approve subdivision plats.
- Prepare land subdivision regulations and recommend their adoption to the Town Board.
- Report on matters referred to it by the Town Board, including amendments to local regulations and the adoption of official maps.
- Advise the Town Board and other boards on matters affecting a community's development.
- Prepare other regulations relating to subject matter over which the planning board has jurisdiction and recommend their adoption to the Town Board.
If you would like to become a member of the Town Planning Board, please contact the Town Clerk for more information.